IRCHWOOD SHOPPING CENTRE TICKET GIVEAWAY COMPETITION T&C’S
PUBLISHED ON 9th March 2019
- Entries to the competition are via the Birchwood Shopping Centre Twitter page only.
- One entry per person.
- The Warrington Wolves ticket give-away competition will be open for entries from 07am on Saturday 9th March until 3pm on Wednesday 13th March 2019.
- To enter, participants must visit our Twitter competition post, like our competition post, Retweet and comment ‘What will the score be at full time.’
- The prize is two South Stand tickets to the Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors game on Saturday 15th March 2019.
- The winners will be contacted via the Twitter account they used to enter the competition, after the draw has been made.
- Winners must be available to collect their prize on the day of the game from Halliwell Jones Stadium.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Employees of the centre, their families, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Birchwood Shopping Centre Twitter page.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.