BIRCHWOOD SHOPPING CENTRE WOLVES TICKET GIVEAWAY COMPETITION T&C’S
PUBLISHED ON SATURDAY 30TH MARCH 2019
1. Entries to the competition are via the Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page only.
2. One entry per person.
3. The Warrington Wolves ticket give-away competition will be open for entries from 12 midday on Saturday 30th March until 3pm on Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
4. To enter, participants must visit our Facebook competition post, like our home page and post and Describe your favourite player with three emojis?
5. The prize is two South Stand tickets to watch Warrington Wolves v London Broncos at The Halliwell Jones Stadium on Friday 5th April, kick off 7.45pm.
6. The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, after the draw has been made.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
9. No cash alternative offered.
10. Employees of Birchwood Shopping Centre, their families, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
11. To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page.
12. By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15. The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
16. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.