BIRCHWOOD SHOPPING CENTRE VALENTINE’S COMPETITION T&CS
PUBLISHED ON 4th FEBRUARY 2019
- Entries to the competition are via the Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page only.
- One entry per person.
- The Valentines competition will be open for entries from 07am on 4th February until 11am Tuesday 12th February 2019.
- To enter, you must visit our Facebook competition post, like and comment ‘Who your Valentine Is’
- The prize is a Valentines Hamper from The Card Factory and a £25 voucher from Edith Higham Florist.
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, immediately after the draw has been made.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- Winners must be available to collect their prize from the Centre Management Suite at Birchwood Shopping Centre, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 7PG.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Employees of Birchwood Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.