Warrington Wolves Shirt Giveaway
Do you want to win a one off Warrington Wolves shirt with Blake Austin & Birchwood Shopping centre, as his main sponsor, embroidered on the front.
To enter, simply go to The Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page and LIKE the competition post and, most importantly, LIKE and FOLLOW our Facebook page.
Following The Centre on Facebook will enable you to see all our future posts about the centre, free events, shops within the centre and any sales or offers and, also, future competitions and free giveaways – so GET FOLLOWING!
Competition closes on 30/10/21 midday.
Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entries are FREE and are via the Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page only and you MUST FOLLOW the facebook page.
- One entry per person.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- The Blake Austin Warrington Wolves shirt competition will be open for entries from 16/10/21 to midday 30/10/21
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition, shortly after the draw has been made.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged, transferred and no cash alternative is offered.
- Employees of Birchwood Shopping Centre, their relatives and those with any association with to the Centre are not permitted to enter.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.