Mother’s Day Facebook Competition
Sunday 22nd March is Mother’s Day. To celebrate we’re giving away a Treat Hamper of goodies to one special mum on our Facebook page.
Nominate your mum, mother in-law or grandma that you think deserves this amazing prize.
To enter simply;
LIKE this competition post
TAG the person who you are nominating
SHARE the love with your friends and family
The competition ends at midday on Thursday 19th March 2020. One winner will be selected at random and will WIN the hamper. Good luck.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the competition are via the Birchwood Shopping Centre Facebook page only.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 or have parental permission to enter.
- The Mother’s Day competition will be open for entries from midday on Friday 13th March until midday on Thursday 19th March 2020.
- To enter, you must like our Facebook competition post, tag your mum, mother in-law, or grandma and share the Facebook post with your friends and family.
- The prize is a treat hamper including a box of Malteser Truffles, a wine glass, 187ml bottle of white wine, 187ml of Rose wine, candle and reed diffuser set, mug, hand cream, daisy & lavender in a glass vase, photo frame and Mother’s Day balloon.
- The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition. They must respond within 48 hours to arrange collection of their prize from Birchwood Shopping Centre. Failure to do so will result in another winner being picked and contacted.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Birchwood Shopping Centre Shopping Centre Facebook page.
- Winners must be available to collect their prize from the Management Office at Birchwood Shopping Centre, 49 Dewhurst Road, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 7PG
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Employees of Birchwood Shopping Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged/commented as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prize winners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prize winners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.