COVID-19 UPDATE – 4th November 2020
In light of the latest Government COVID-19 announcement of a national lockdown starting Thursday 5th November, Birchwood Shopping Centre is open for those businesses that provide essential goods, takeaway services and click & collect services.
Stores open at Birchwood Shopping Centre are;
AH Merton Opticians, Asda, Superdrug, Well Pharmacy, Post Office, B&M Express, Home Bargains, Aldi, Birchwood Vets, Birchwood Carpets, Timpsons, Greggs, Waterfields, Domino’s Pizza, VIP (Click & Collect only)
While our dine-in cafes will be closed, some will be operating a takeaway only service;
Planet Cafe, McDonalds, Costa Coffee and Subway
Please check retailers ‘social media channels and websites for news on individual opening times as these may vary. At busier times you may need queue, and we would appreciate your patience and support.
All entrances are open throughout trading hours. The main public toilets are closed with the disabled toilets remaining open.
When visiting the centre, we do ask you follow our guidelines.
- Please ensure you are wearing your face covering correctly when you enter the centre make sure your mouth and nose is fully covered. (exemptions apply)
- Sanitise your hands when entering the mall
- Social distance by staying 2m apart.
- Keep left when walking around the centre
- Do not visit Birchwood Shopping Centre if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please be kind to our staff, we are here to help you and ask that you follow any guidance they may be offering.
Thank you for your on-going support, we send our well wishes to you and your loved ones and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.